Regular Pool Cleaning Service!
There’s nothing better than taking a Dip in a Crystal-clear pool that is clean, safe, and Maintained.
At Swimming Pool Services, we are committed to providing the best pool cleaning services to help keep your pool open all season. We offer everything from chemical checks and basket and bag cleaning to a deep cleaning of your pool and spa – the services you need to not only keep your pool looking great, but also free of unsightly algae, harmful bacteria, and debris that can ruin your experience.
- We offer Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Base Contract Pool cleaning at the Best Price!
- Our service includes Two Visits weekly. With each visit you get the following:
Check of chemical levels in swimming pool, spa
Check all swimming pool and spa equipment
Clean all baskets and bags
Brush, Skim, Net, and or vacuum as needed to remove debris from the swimming pool and or Spa
Check Pump, Filter, Time Clocks, Temperature
Clean and or Backwash Filter as Needed
Add Chlorine powder as needed
Adjust pH as needed
Lightly clean pool deck
Notify the owner of any swimming pool and or spa problems
Keep the owner aware of product updates.
We are committed to providing you with exceptional services that keep your pool or spa open. A pool is a big investment. Protect your investment and keep it looking and feeling fantastic. If you are looking for the best pool cleaning service in town, then contact us today!
CONS OF IMPROPER SWIMMING POOL MAINTENANCE
- Imbalanced Water Affects The Chlorine Sanitizer And Thus Results In Poor Strength Of Germ Killing Capability Of The Filter
- Improper PH Level Of The Swimming Pool Water Affects The Human Skin & Eyes.
- Imbalanced Pool Water Can Lead To Corrosion Of The Swimming Pool Liner, Hand Rails, Ladders And Other Pool Equipments
- Calcium Carbonate Deposits On The Swimming Pool Wall Can Cause The Tiles To Look Grayish Or Brownish, Thus Ruining The Beauty And Look Of The Swimming Pool
- Bacterial Development On The Deck Makes It Unhygienic And Slippery